Sewing has gotten a lot easier thanks to Thread Unicorn.
Thread Unicorn exhibits all the requirements of good quality sewing thread.
- Good tensile strength, holds the stitched seam securely during wash and wear.
- Smooth surface and absence of faults, ensures less friction between the needle and the material during high speed sewing.
- Uniform thickness & diameter, results in an even sewing. Avoid twists, short knots and jam at the eye of the needle.
- Good elasticity, enables thread to recover its original length immediately when tension is released.
- Good colour fastness provides immunity to different agents the thread is exposed to during washing.
- Low shrinkage, wear clothes confidently knowing you have not gained in size.
- Good abrasion resistance, thread is durable and has a good sewing performance.
- 4 cones of high quality spun 100% polyester of 3000 yards per cone totaling 12,000 yards.
- Strict Quality Control process, Thread Unicorn white thread is wrapped in clear plastic to prevent damage from dust.
- Production batches numbered for quality control.
- Especially suitable for serge machines since you get 4 cones of the same color as required by many serge machines.
- Perfect for hand and machine quilting as it is made of polyester which has very high tensile strength that keeps your hardwork intact for years to come.
- Designed specifically for sewing on light to medium weight fabrics which covers the majority of projects.
- Up to factory industrial standard.
Thread Unicorn provides high quality at a great value.
EXTRA VALUE– includes 4 cones 3000 yards each with a total of 12,000 yards WHITE Color as shown.
MULTIPURPOSE THREAD – Perfect for Sewing Quilting and Serging. Good for any home or commercial machine.
HIGH QUALITY – Thread has high tensile strength stronger than cotton with low lint thread 40/2 count 100% Spun Polyester.
EXTREME DURABILITY– Thread does not shrink when washed or fade in color.
AMAZING SEWABILITY – No breakages in high-speed sewing, consistent stitch formations, no skipped stitches and sufficient surface smoothness to pass easily through machine guides.